Venice Beach Getaway


Beach, sand, surf and small town vibes









                                                    Fashion Photography by Rowland Heights Photography



With the craziness that often comes with the hustle and bustle of the big city, the calm of nature eventually beckons to us. To regroup and recharge or just to get away. And that's what I did.

A weekend getaway in Venice Beach was the perfect mini getaway for a change of scenery. I started off by flying to West Hollywood to meet my good friend and fellow blogger babe, Nancy of Fancynancista. Then we packed up and  headed for some rest and relaxation.

Hosted by the lovely team at The Inn at Venice, it was a perfect location for our spur of the moment trip on a budget.  Close to the major sights and sounds in Venice beach, it was the ideal location for our trip. Only 2 minutes from the beach, broad walk and the calming Venice canals, it is very convenient for frolicking in the sun or to catch some waves. Not to mention, very close to lots of restaurants and shopping.

The Inn at Venice was very charming with a contemporary edge. I mean nothing screams charming like this colorful courtyard with its own water fountain and mini garden. Naturally, Nancy and I couldn't resist the urge to have a mini photoshoot.

We spent two very pleasant nights in the Deluxe King which had a modern contemporary feel. The mix of black and white with a pop of orange was quite stylish I must admit. Overall satisfied with my stay, I would definitely recommend staying at the Inn at Venice for a little getaway. You get all the basics and the staff are so warm and accommodating.
If you ever stay here, don't forget to try the daily fresh baked cookies. I didn't try any since I gave up sweets for lent but Nancy swears by them. 

Thanks so much to the Inn at Venice for hosting our little getaway!


All opinions are 100% mine

::Outfit::

Dress c/o Shein