The trench


Hello Loves, 
Today's post features some of my Fall favorites. 
-The Suede Over-the-knee (OTK) boots that are certain to get heads turning; my good ole romper that I wear through the four Seasons; and the cool girl trench that I love to wear in the Fall and yes, Spring too. It would be really sad when I have to stow away this Trench as the brutal Chicago cold comes around. Who am I kidding, it's already here and "the air hurts my face".
Speaking of OTKs, some of you gals shy away from wearing them. Why? too bold, too tall, don't know what to wear them with, or are you just scared? 
Don't be. OTK boots are  fun and statement pieces that come in various styles- wedges, flats,and my fave very tall and high heeled. Before you give up on them, try a few out. The trick is finding a height you are comfortable with, as well one that fits your calves/thighs. You don't want to worry about pulling those gorgeous suckers up all the time.
Can't wait to show you more ways to style those OTKs. Stay tuned.

Don't forget to enter the Glossybox  beauty box giveaway on the blog!!









Photography by Orhe Onomake

Shop the look
Trench:: H&M
OTK boots:: Sam Edelman
H&M Romper:: Similar
Aldo Purse (old):: Similar
Cuff(old):: Forever 21

Thanks for Reading!
Love Jenn