Orange Is the New Black || Jumpsuit





No better way to make a statement than with a 70's inspired bold colored, cut-out jumpsuit!

 One of the beautiful things about trends in fashion is how old things become new again. The 70's fashion featuring wide leg pants, overalls and jumpsuits have made their way back into our hearts and now into our closets. I have been rediscovering old favorites in my closet. This jumpsuit happens to be an oldie from about three or four years ago.  Lucky for me I never got rid of this gem from Bebe. Worn only once before, I couldn't justify giving it away or perhaps I am secretly a hoarder.
I have always been a big fan of jumpsuits and probably own way too many. For this look the jumpsuit was the star of the show. Sporting a little leather vest and minimal jewelry to toughen the look, matching orange sandals complete the look.











Photography|| Melissa Ferrara

My Look
Bebe Jumpsuit|| similar
Leather Vest|| Mango || similar
Heels|| BCBG (old) similar
Bracelet|| c/o JCPenney

Thanks so much for reading!