Scarlet Lips|| 3.1

Today's post features the first of a three part series/ review of three shades of the new Maybelline Color Elixir lip gloss, received in courtesy of Refinery 29 and Maybelline. I have to admit the timing couldn't have been more perfect. When Refinery and Maybelline contacted me to try out this product, I was searching for a perfect gloss because the cold winter air was causing major havoc to my lips (and my sanity). Dry Chapped Lips, certainly not cute at all.

Today, I'll be taking my fave lip color for a spin; a shade in red, naturally- The "Maybelline Color Elixir in Signature Scarlet"


         I'll keep this simple: Do I love it? Absolutely!
 It's everything you need for a sexy red pout all in one sleek tube. The lipgloss has a nice silky feel and is highly pigmented, I didn't even find the need to reach for my lip stick for more color. Coming from a lip-stick junkie, that says a lot. It's Perfect for the winter months for ladies like me who have "thirsty" lips. I wore this for hours and didn't have to reapply. My other lip products are going to have a major complex soon, or worse turn green with envy. 

Outfit
   If you don't want to have to reach for that sparkly dress this holiday season, try this look with a little pop of color, leather details ad sparkly accents! 



        *Submitted to have IFB: Celebration style*







                                           



My Look
Lips|| Maybelline Color Elixir in Signature Scarlet c/o Refinery 29 and Maybelline
Cache Sequined Blazer|| Love this one too
Leather Peplum Top|| Olsenboye for JCP
Leggings|| Express
Express Scarf||  similar at Express
Clutch|| H&M
Pumps|| similar at Aldo

 
                                              *All opinions are 100% mine*                                
                                                  Thanks so much for reading
                                                           Love Jenn!