VINTAGE CHARM: LACE AND BOWS



    Sheer lacy details and vintage inspired beaded bows are positively divine together.

Spring has a way of bringing out the girly girl in most of us; skirts, lacy details and pastel colors find their way into our wardrobe.
Remember the campaign I did for JCPenney. This gorgeous JCPenney skirt was one of the pieces that didn't quite make it to the shoot, not because we didn't like the look but because we wanted a special top to go with it. Lucky for me, I got to keep the skirt.

Fast forward two weeks later, I happened upon this stunning vintage inspired top from Topshop, which is even more gorgeous in person. The intricate beading and delicate sheer lace reminds me of something from the 1930s. Needless to say, I thought pairing the elements from the top and skirt would be a cool way to channel some modern edge to that vintage charm that we love. My fave clutch was the icing on the cake, it paired perfectly with the look. Serendipity!

Can't wait to style this skirt in more ways because I am just obsessed with it!










                                                      Photography|| Melissa Ferrara

My Look
Top|| Topshop ||similar
Skirt|| c/o JCPenney
Heels|| Shoe Dazzle (old) ||similar
Clutch|| Aldo

Thanks so much for reading!
Happy Monday!