OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAM FOR THE SCOTTISH BALLET (VIDEO)








A few weeks ago, alongside a few wonderful bloggers, I got the pleasure of working with Harris Theater on a video project promoting the Scottish Ballet's production of a "Streetcar Named Desire". It was a wonderful day of glamorous hair and makeup inspired from the 1930's, which went perfectly with the most beautiful vintage dresses. A girl can certainly get used to a glam squad getting her ready for a photo/ video shoot.

I hope you enjoy the video and feel free to let me know your thoughts.
If you love the ballet or theater like I do, you can purchase tickets herefor what would definitely be a vibrant and very exciting performance.

     Make-Up || Mercedes Parra

                                         
 Hair || Blowout Junkie
I was in love with my hair -GORGEOUS!!


 Major thanks to PR Guru - Monika Dixon - for these shots

BLOGGERS

Video

My Look
Although my blogger friends were wearing beautiful Vintage dresses from Lulu's Vintage. I was wearing my own, - a beautiful Adrianna Papell dress from Bloomingdales

Clutch|| Aldo


Thanks so much for stopping by
xo~Jenn