Favorite Moments from 2014

    
 We are very close to ringing in a New Year, which this calls for some major reflection on the past year and plans for the New Year. Personally this year has had a significant amount of ups and downs but in retrospect, has made me appreciate those small happy moments.


Best of all, I am thankful for this little corner of the blogosphere that I call my blog, and which allows me to channel some sort of creativity into.  I am thankful for you readers, my style continues to evolve and I hope you grow with me. I am forever grateful for those new friends I have made through the blog and those that have made big old Chicago, warmer and smaller.

 In 2014, I played with lots of trends and I especially loved mixing two different trends together, for example mixing two different trending patterns in an outfit, Whatever the trend I experimented with, I channeled my sense of style and showed a hint of my personality. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Together let us look back on some of those top fashion moments in 2014- in no particular order.





The Looks

Dressed to Kill (Red Carpet Ready)
Casual Chic

HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!!
Thanks for reading!