August Rush: Sequins and Leather skirt


Hello loves,



 It feels like this month just flew by. Can't remember a shorter August.
For me, the end of August always comes with a sense of  melancholy since it  marks the beginning of the end of summer. Since I live in Michigan, I bet you can imagine why. However, there are things to look forward to such as my birthday, which is tomorrow, the blog- anniversary and those beautiful Fall colors.

Before we say goodbye to summer. I wanted to take this cute leather skirt for a spin. I've had it for months and never got to wear it. I think there is something very powerful yet feminine about pink leather. Best of both worlds I say.


                                            (excuse the lighting in today's pics)








My Look
Charlotte Russe Crop top
Asos Leather Skirt|| sold out (similar and here}
Shoe Dazzle Pumps || Similar
Aldo Clutch

                                                              Thanks for reading!
                                                                      Jenn