NEW YEAR|| NEW LOOK


            It is my well overdue first post of 2015 but I would love to wish you all a Happy New Year!!!


Typically, most of us made New Years resolutions and so did we at Cranberry Tantrums. Some exciting changes will be coming to the blog. The entire blog will also be getting a fresh face lift.
We would also be moving to a new web address (www.cranberrytantrums.com) on February 1, 2015, so stay tuned. I hope you all follow us on this new journey as I try my best to inspire you through fashion.

About the look:
Mixing old and new in this outfit post, I used vivid colors to add a little cheer in my outfit after getting a little break from the frigid temps.




 











Photography:: Melissa Ferrara

 Outfit
Top|| Nasty Gal Jacket ::(similar here)
         Denim Shirt|| JCP
Bottom|| H&M Jeans
Pumps|| Target ::similar here
Accessories|| Purse:: (similar here); Belt :: Asos