Spring Shadows

Hey gorgeous,
     I'm actually blogging from New York. It's my third time in the city and I am still in awe of this place. However it's raining cats and dogs today (not even a single moment of reprieve, ugh) so I am staying indoors and dry. However, pics from this post are from days ago and this is the first opportunity I'm getting to blog after so long. Hopefully, I get to blog more often because I am kinda digging this!




                                                                                                                                          Pics by Brian
    
                                                                 
                                                                                                              My Look
   Forever 21Jeans  ::: Candies top (similar) ::: Bakers shoes (also seen here) :::  Merona Crossbody  (similar) ::::      Satin Blazer (old)                              

       
                                                              It's June guys. Make the most of it! Rock it!!!