"New York, I love you"

Hey there,
      I was in New York last week and I was in full on tourist mode (no shame); I loved it!  Naturally, I had to take advantage of magical place that is Central Park and shoot some pics for the blog.







                                                                              Pics by "Terem" - thanks hon!








                                                  
                                                                         My Look
                                                                 Nasty Gal Dress
                                                                 Shoes (old) similar
                                                                 Charlotte russe leopard cuff (sold out)
                                                                 Forever 21 ring  and bracelet
                                                                 

                                                              Thanks for reading !
                                               Love Jenn