Changing it up: Fit n' Flare


Hey Guys,
   Finally got my head from under the rocks to do a post. Wearing my Rock and Republic shoes which I'm a little obsessed with. They are good to look at but also comfy. Thankfully the weather was great so I couldn't resist taking them for a spin; first time since I got them.
   Like I said in my previous post black and white is so easy to wear, yet versatile. Have fun and infuse your own personality in it.







                  
                                                                     Shop my look
H&M dress::: Rock and Republic shoes::: MNG by Mango Jacket ::: Charlotte Russe bracelet (old) :::
Prabal Gurung for Target clutch::: H&M Chunky Necklace and ring (old).


                                                          Embrace yourself, flaws and all
                                                                    Thanks for reading !