A Bolt of Color



"I'll look back on this and smile because it was life and I decided to live it"
 








 Photography|| Melissa Ferrara

There is something quite captivating about the artistic use of unique geometric shapes and structural lines in fashion. Just like I often find myself drawn by the beautiful architecture in  Chicago and NewYork, I find myself gravitating towards any piece that bares any semblance of similarity to structural design.
It creates a look of perfect class and refinement with an edge. Never boring, art and fashion collide and creates a masterpiece that is certain to grab a viewer’s attention.
This look features an origami asymmetrical skirt paired with a matching  blazer to create a fluid look without taking away any attention from the details of the skirt. The striking cobalt blue is a great statement and accompaniment for the unique details of the skirt.

Thanks so much for reading!

:::Outfit:::

Blazer::  Similar and here

Skirt:: Asos

Top:: Similar

Pumps:: Similar