Black Leather Dress and Silver Tones

Hello Guys,

  Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving holiday. For those of you who do not live in the US, I hope your weekend was delightful.
On Saturday, I went to a fundraiser for National kidney Foundation/ launch of the "Relationship Collection", a new nail polish line. (More details on that soon). This is what I intended to wear but unfortunately made a few changes at the last minute. I wanted wanted to do something a little different with a black leather dress. So I played with silver and black tones, adding a fun belt to accentuate the low waist line. As usual, I couldn't resist adding a white jacket because I am such a fan of mixing black and white tones in an outfit. They almost always turn out looking chic, regardless of the season. Absolutely no fear wearing white in the fall/ winter months for this girl. Be daring and wear your whites this winter, perhaps even a monochromatic look.
                          *Submitted to IFB's Winter Whites)*

     




                                                             Images by B&B


Shop My Look
Leather dress|| Asos 
Jacket|| Mango
Asos Belt|| Cute style here
Shoes|| Shoe Dazzle|| similar
Clutch|| Prabal Gurung
Spike cuff|| Forever 21
Bracelet|| love this one at Express
Bowed Rings|| Forever 21


       However for the event itself, being such a klutz, I got a mysterious stain on my white jacket so I had to change it up. I kept it simple by opting for a black jacket (not photographed here), changed my jewellery and purse. However, I still loved the result.

Pic by AJphottgraphy
  
Necklace|| Express (completely in love with it)
Purse|| Aldo (sold out)
                                   






      
                                                             Thanks for visiting
                                                                Love, Jenn