Pre-birthday Weekend


 Hey there,
        I had my birthday on the 21st and since I had to work, I celebrated a little early with friends. Here is a shoot of one of the outfits. Outfit details at the bottom.

      (On the bright side, last weekend I went down to Vegas to celebrate :)

     I love Bebe and I always find outfits that compliment my style, but pieces that are also sexy, playful and
      fun.
     Orange is a great summer color and the studs may this outfit really simple to style. A cute wristwatch,
     heels and clutch completed this outfit for me. Really no fuss.













        
   My Look
   Open back Studded Dress ::: Bebe
   Clutch:::: Prabal Gurung for Target ||also seen here
   Shoes:::: Shoe Dazzle (old)
   Wristwatch::: old

                                                 Thanks so much for reading
                                                   Love Jenn