The Shirtdress

        Starting up the new week with a post featuring this little number- a Joe Fresh shirtdress also at JCP.
It was literally love at first sight, with what look's like a mixture of camouflage and floral prints.
It's the perfect combination of comfort and style (and affordability, of course). It's got pockets, I don't know about you guys but I love the little unexpectedness of dresses with pockets: perfect for my Iphone that I keep dropping and cracking.
(I have been discovering lots of cool pieces at JCP, quite frankly, I love the new JCP).




 There was a battle of purses. I debated between highlighting the green or highlighting the mustard elements in this dress. But instead of sticking with one color, I thought "why not do both?!"  By simply changing purses I accomplished . I styled the dress both ways. No Jacket means warm day! Yay! Guess which purse I ended up wearing out.




                                       Photographed by Brenda

My Look
Joe Fresh Shirtdress|| Joe Fresh
Urban Expressions Green Crossbody|| DSW
Yellow Satchel|| Phillip Lim for Target
Pumps || similar
Necklace|| similar  
Gold Cuff|| Forever 21 
Spiked bracelet|| Forever 21
Green Braelet|| Cache (old)