Fall Earth Tones

Craftily ease into leather season with a sassy mini number in deep red 
 I have to admit I have been slacking a lot at posting on the blog. Life got in the way and schedules got `chaotic. However, time away from the blog made me realize how much I have missed this creative side.
Fall season is here and I am excited to dive right back into the groove of things. I LOVE Fall fashion and I can't wait to post more and come up with creative looks to inspire your Fall wardrobe.

Craftily ease into leather season with a sassy mini number in deep red. Pair with a victorian inspired top for an easy chic look. For an earthy feel, incorporate more pieces of the deep shade to the outfit. 
It is still warm even for open-toes, so grab your fave pair of lace- ups, and viola, easy breezy sassy chic!

Have a great week!



 







 photography || Jules Kennedy

::OUTFIT::

Top || Skirt || Heels || Bag || Sunnies