Cutout Shooties and Floral Cutout Top

"All the pretty colors!"
"All the pretty colors". That's what my dazed brain thought before I remembered it was only the first week of November. At the time, I had been at one of the stores I frequently go to for some shopping, and all the holiday decorations were out already! Wasn't Halloween a little over a week ago?
   Is it just me, or does it feel like it's a little too soon. We haven't even had thanksgiving  yet!
Not that I am complaining (ok, maybe a little). It just feels like we would be saying goodbye to another year way too soon; but on a positive note, I love the holiday season.
   
Speaking of colors. I resisted the urge to tuck in this colorful top; instead, I let it fall and flow with the slightly flared shape of the skirt. I added a skinny belt for some definition. And, of course the shooties from my previous post "booties to fall for", which I'm in love with. Hit or miss?   Let me know what you think.





Photography by Brenda


Shop my Look!
Top (old)|| also worn here
Shooties|| Zara
H&M Leather Skirt (sold out)|| Similar (Asos)
Jacket|| similar
Belt|| Asos or here
H&M Envelope clutch (old) ||  Similar from Gap

 *Submitted to IFB skirting around*

                                                      Have a great week!
                                                       Love, Jenn.