Lacy Red

"Make a statement in a gorgeous red number"



Photography || Ali Stone

And my obsession with red continues, what can I say, I am positively smitten.  Red is that "it" color. The color that makes you feel confident, powerful and sensual at the same time.
The perfect color to make a statement this New Year's Eve. The lacy details on this dress makes it equally suitable all year long, even for Wedding season. Definitely an investment piece.

Looking back on 2015 and I have got to say there were a lot of ups and downs. I mean, it is pure bad luck when you miss your trip to Italy. Or when you have some major plumbing damage in your new apartment, forcing you to move yet again. However, those times make you appreciate the good times even more. So remember to count your blessings and focus on the positive.
Sending you much love as we go into the New Year!


:: Outfit::
Dress :: Similar || Similar