White Hot






There is something in the air.

 Perhaps, it is anticipation of sunny weather or the already milder weather here in Chicago. Whatever it is, I love it. The hope of something better, new beginnings, new adventures. 

I love an all white outfit, the look, the feel, all so clean and oh so daring. It is an adventure on it's own, trust me. Try wearing my shade of make up with an all white outfit. Needless to say, I went for a clean cut look with my some old favorites. I am wearing an Old Navy Jeans and a Peplum top, topped by a well tailored jacket which adds a touch of sophistication to this look. The gold zipper on the jacket and on the chain-strap of the quilted purse are the only accents. Nude pumps finish off the look.

Best of all, this outfit is a great transition piece from Winter to Spring, therefore can be worn now and later.
Would you wear an all white outfit?







Photography|| Melissa Ferrara

:::Outfit:::
Jacket|| H&M
Top|| Express
Jeans|| Old Navy

:::Accessories:::
Purse|| Aldo (old) Similar here and love this
Pumps|| DSW


Thanks so much for reading. Have a wonderful week!